Monday 2 February 2015

Maggie: old friends now returned to the United States

Mariannick and Maribeth
At this start of a new year, it's nice to remember AWG friends who have returned to the US.  Mariannick visited Maribeth H in Delaware in September.
 When I visited Maribeth in October, she told me that Mariannick had helped her with the dishes, so she told her friends that Mariannick was her French maid.  Maribeth's husband Kim thus dubbed me the Second French maid when I helped prepare supper one night. 
   

Maribeth and her Second French Maid
Ginger in her beautiful garden - look at that tree!
I
I also visited Ginger M and her husband John in October, first at their "new" place in Ocean Grove, NJ, and then returned with them to the house in New Hope, Pa.  I told her I wanted to take a photo of her in the colorful garden to share with the Garden Group.  Here it is, better late than never.

Ginger will be back in France, in Congenies, from May 24 through July 18.  

No comments:

Post a Comment