Friday 20 February 2015

Jessica: Bowling night at Pompignan




Here is the group of AWG women who went bowling tonight. All in all, we were 25 including kids and friends.   


We had a great turn out this year and there were some who stayed to play on afterwards.

Cerese writes:  What a Bevy of bowling BEAUTIES!!! What a great photo and I'm so glad to know there was a nice turn out.


Maggie writes: 
I hope everyone enjoyed the school break as much as I did.  Here is the webalbum of the photos I took at the bowling night, which was great fun.  Thanks so much to Jill for organizing it, and for re-organizing when the first date turned out not to work.  Thanks also for the great variety of pizzas, although I didn't take any photos of them. 

I think we need to emphasize the fact that you don't have to have kids to be able to come and enjoy the fun at this event.  You don't have to know how to bowl either, as I so elegantly proved.  I was lucky to have bowled a strike in the very first frame, but, unfortunately, it could only go downhill after that.  I still can't believe that I totally zapped the second frame, which meant that the strike was almost useless.
 
If it's not too much trouble to organize, maybe we could bowl more than once a year.  It certainly was one of the best-attended AWG activities recently.   -maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment