Thursday 24 October 2013

Maggie: an unusual Hope Chest, containing soutien-gorges




By donating bras, we are helping to provide jobs for former sex slaves. 
Melissa Swearingen Watson, National Director of Free the Girls, asked me to extend their heartfelt thanks to my fellow club members.  She said they love their FAWCO partners!
The young lady in the Hope Chest shop on Chestnut Street in Philadelphia where I dropped off the bras took plenty of photos from which to choose.  She asked me to send the photos so she can post them on their website as well.
(My husband Serge made a silly remark about my transporting "soutien-gorges" to the US rather than staying home to "soutien-serge.") 
 
Editor:  AWG thanks Maggie for making AWG's donation for this worthwhile project.  I wonder if there is a story behind Maggie coming through US Customs (not known for being milquetoasts) with her case of bras.  That's a sexy case of underwear, Maggie!!  I am sure you handled it with aplomb.  

No comments:

Post a Comment