Tuesday 12 February 2013

Rowena: Paris apartment needed for July 2013 for one year

Rowena writes:
 
I have a friend in Silicon Valley who is retiring soon and has been accepted to Le Cordon Bleu in Paris for a year, starting in July.  He asked me to help with accommodations.  I'm wondering if anyone in the group has a flat or knows of a flat that would be available to rent furnished for one year beginning this July… It will be just him and his wife.  Preferably something with two or three bedrooms and preferably two bathrooms, close to the cooking school or close to an easy metro line. They are more interested in a nice place in a good location at a fair rate than the actual cost, and terms are negotiable.

I will be looking on several online locations, but thought I'd try the personal network as well. 

Thank you for any suggestions or referrals.

Rowena
07 50 52 76 48

No comments:

Post a Comment